Thursday, February 10, 2011

Show me some LOVE!

So you have probably noticed by now that I am not well.  Dad tried to explain to Kayla that I am like a shiny sports car.  I look amazing on the outside (vain I know), but under the bonnet, things are not so good.


I would like you to show me some support. Mum and dad say there have been loads of messages of support, and I know sometimes when they are chatting to people on the phone they get all watery eyed and snotty.



I have got quite a big wall in my bedroom, and I wanted to come up with a task for my dad.  WALL PAPER! He apparently tried it once in my big sisters room and failed miserably.  I know that still burns him, so I want to get my room wall papered.


Not any old wall paper though.  I want a wall of love from well wishers.  So this is how I hope it will work.


I never did get to meet my Grandpa Keyser, but rumour has it he was quite a spiritual legend. A lot of what he, and dad for that matter, believe in is positive energy and love. We know that water is a great conductor of electricity, but some spiritualists also believe it is a great conductor of "universal" energy, to transmit emotions and what I am craving right now, LOVE.


I would like you to take a picture and send it to me.  BUT, this is what I want in the picture.  I want a picture of your feet, in water.  Just your feet, in water. Think Happy Feet!


Your feet can be in any water, a step on a pool, in a rock pool at the sea, in the bath, in a stream or even a muddy puddle like Peppa Pig.


The most important thing though, is just before you take the picture, take a moments silence, send me some love and wish me well.  Take the picture with a camera or your phone.  The email it to me with your name and location where you took the picture. 


Send the picture to getwellcharley@gmail.com 


Do it now!


Love


Charley-Rose
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hey Charlie-Rose Sorry to hear you are poorly. We agree with your Dad and Grandpa Keyser and believe in the power of positive energy and love. You are very lucky to have so much positive energy and tons of love around you from your Mum, Dad, Sister, Grandpa, Grandma and Uncle Kev not forgetting all your cousins and friends.
    In fact there is so much love that even our lab Flash decided to muscle in on the act and sent you a picture of his feet :-) in water. I am sure you remember Flash from when you met him at the Edgegrove BBQ (Braai for you) although I understand if you dont as you were holding an empty beer bottle!! I guess that is a trick you learnt from your Dad!
    We just want you to know that you are very special and brave.
    We want you to get well soon.
    With all our LOVE and Positive energy.
    Depeche,Sima,Anabel,Christopher and Flash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear beautiful & brave Charley-Rose,

    We look at the San Francisco bridge every day & send a wish into the ocean for you.

    We will see you soon.

    Love you
    Aunty Nis & Uncle Crazy Christian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Charley-Rose
    What a brave little girl. So glad you had a lovely week at home. We all send lots of love and wish you well for your next stay in the hotel. Hope it goes very quickly.
    Lots love the Sutton-Pryces

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Sweetie,
    We are all sending lots of good wishes. Photos to follow. I have two little granddaughters half your age, and they live far away, so i know all about sending good wishes and love across the miles.
    In my prayers Charley-Rose
    Ros

    ReplyDelete