Monday, April 25, 2011

Looking back....in video

Mum and dad have a YouTube page. Not that they keep it up to date by any means with footage from family life.  Anyway, I was busy watching some of the videos they had posted and nearly wet myself with this one old video clip of me as a baby, way back when. This is our one cat, Wakame, named after mum's favourite sushi joint in Cape Town.





Here is another funny video.  This was filmed a mere two days before I was diagnosed. As per usual, I am dancing, taking my nigh sister's lead in mock cleaning the floor.  It's a hard knock life. You will notice I have a "teething" necklace around my neck. Mum and dad put it on me as I had recently started being a bit irritable with classic teething symptoms, but perhaps more a result of an underlying condition.


Here is a clip of me cruising on my friend, Bailey-Rae's bike.  I am not scared of putting the pedal to the metal. Just as well dad ended the clip before the pillar ended my ride.



No comments:

Post a Comment